Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm Still Here, Just A Bit Fazed

Sorry for the pause in posting. I hope to make up for it in the next few weeks.
My excuses are numerous - studying for a Chinese phone test for the Foreign Service application, wedding in Las Vegas, volunteering for four days at FIRST's annual New York Regional Robotics Competition, and writing papers for the three Global Affairs courses I am taking. But the overriding reason for my silence has been my concern for my father's health, which took a turn for the worst at the end of March. I found it hard to blog due to my concern over his condition, out of respect for the man, and from a bit of guilt as well...
I am looking forward to seeing him along with my mom, younger brother, and cousin. He is in a relatively stable condition, recovering from his ailments. Luckily, I do not have to wait for long as I am going on a short 1-week visit to Panama with my wife over the Passover holiday next week. I have to finish all of my papers before we leave so I will likely not post too much this week, but keep tuned in as I catch up on all the happenings of the past few weeks soon, including one big news item...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!